155 replies to this topic

#61 chiiluver

chiiluver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:43 PM

jeez, 10 bucks american? if it comes with a strap, i'll probably order it and maybe finally get cleavage. XD
procrastination levels:
cracked
facebook
digg
cp.net

rinse, repeat

#62 emlscs

emlscs

faineant... b__d"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:35 AM

chiiluver said:

jeez, 10 bucks american? if it comes with a strap, i'll probably order it and maybe finally get cleavage. XD

Don't you just *love* the exchange rate? XP  

I'm still waiting for those guys to reply and I'll let you know...
~recalcitrance is faineant~

#63 chiiluver

chiiluver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:43 AM

i think that the europeans and brits would love it even more. :O
procrastination levels:
cracked
facebook
digg
cp.net

rinse, repeat

#64 davidtourniquet

davidtourniquet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 08:42 AM

Yep we certainly do (the brits that is :D)
6.21 ohhhhhh yes!
Clothing genders are defined by society. No one else. But only you can decide what gender you are.

#65 devonny

devonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

emlscs said:

Heh heh, I'm don't know the 'most' about this technique - I'm just a big advocator! :mrgreen:

The straps came together with the bra.

I've found a link:
http://www.fantasydr...f93db6967d1b34b

And I've e-mailed them to ask whether they have the necessary straps.

It comes with straps but not the backstrap.

#66 lexie

lexie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location: Geater Cleveland Major Metropolitan Area, Ohio, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:14 AM

devonny said:

then what do the straps connect to if there is not a back strap? There is a freebra being sold on the internet with full bra-like straps, however it is not adhesive.

#67 Zipo

Zipo

• Moderators
  • 990 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:46 AM

Wow... I am now really tempted to try this technique. However, lacking an actual costume at the moment, I would have to choose a costume that specifically has the kind of neck that'd show off cleavage like that, and I'm already having a hard time deciding on a costume. :?

Perhaps it'd be better to leave this for later. You've gotta crawl before you can walk. Also, it seems like the sort of thing it's best to try *before* buying the costume, just to know how well it'll work....
"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls,
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world"
- Lola, by The Kinks

#68 devonny

devonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:43 AM

lexie said:

devonny said:

then what do the straps connect to if there is not a back strap? There is a freebra being sold on the internet with full bra-like straps, however it is not adhesive.

I doubt it's a backstrap.
It comes with 2 straps, but i think its bra-like. over the shoulder straps.
Its not big enough the use as a backstrap unless you have like a 30 bust or so =/ unless i'm doing it wrong...
I'll take a pic after and post it.

#69 Zipo

Zipo

• Moderators
  • 990 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:35 AM

I hope it turns out that site sells a Freebra that can be used for this purpose. At full price, the pieces needed for this trick could rack up the cost.

Say, what did shipping prices end up as? That'd likely be the big money-eater for shipping from Malaysia.
- Lola, by The Kinks

#70 devonny

devonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:25 AM

Here's the picture
http://img246.images...dsc00535bs9.jpg

As you can see. that strap is no where big enough to use as a backstrap... the only I can think of using it.. would be how it is attached in the picture there.

Shipping was okay. It was about $20 for overseas.

#71 AliceJaneInNewcastle

AliceJaneInNewcastle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:58 AM

chiiluver said:

Sorry, but I really can't figure out why you think that you need a strap on these. I've been using the technique illustrated in the wikipedia article for years, using cheap nude bras that don't have any straps. The cleavage still sits the same after 8 hours as when I put everything on.

I don't see how straps are going to help. If anything, I think that they'd reduce the amount of cleavage that can be pulled up by limiting how far you can drag the skin across towards the middle.

Wikipedia article on Cleavage enhancement

Alice

#72 devonny

devonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:30 PM

AliceJaneInNewcastle said:

chiiluver said:

Sorry, but I really can't figure out why you think that you need a strap on these. I've been using the technique illustrated in the wikipedia article for years, using cheap nude bras that don't have any straps. The cleavage still sits the same after 8 hours as when I put everything on.

I don't see how straps are going to help. If anything, I think that they'd reduce the amount of cleavage that can be pulled up by limiting how far you can drag the skin across towards the middle.

Wikipedia article on Cleavage enhancement

Alice

That's exactly right. Just use the bra, it'll hold it in place. Just make sure your skin is clean.. and not oily.

#73 Zipo

Zipo

• Moderators
  • 990 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:58 AM

Hmm. Will perspiring after putting it on cause it to come loose after awhile?

Not as much of a problem since the cleavage portion of the skin would be open to the air, but anytime you put something tight against the skin, sweating may eventually occur...
- Lola, by The Kinks

#74 AliceJaneInNewcastle

AliceJaneInNewcastle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:13 AM

Zipo said:

Hmm. Will perspiring after putting it on cause it to come loose after awhile?

Not as much of a problem since the cleavage portion of the skin would be open to the air, but anytime you put something tight against the skin, sweating may eventually occur...
I'm in Australia. It's not exactly a cold climate, but I do make an effort to keep cool. As I said before, I've managed 8 hours straight without any change in cleavage, but that wasn't in really hot weather.

When I've used this technique and perspired, the skin under the gel bra has ended up damp but not damp enough for the adhesive surface to slip.

The key with controlling perspiration is to have lightweight, breathable clothing that the wind can blow through to evaporate the perspiration. As long as the total area of skin that is covered by tight fitting stuff is small enough, the cooling everywhere else will compensate.

Alice

#75 emlscs

emlscs

faineant... b__d"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

I don't see how straps are going to help.

Have you tried it? :wink: I've tried both styles, straps and strapless, and although I concede that strapless does have the advantage of being, um, well, strapless - the strapped style is much, much more secure - especially if you're going shopping for bras... :P

#76 lexie

lexie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location: Geater Cleveland Major Metropolitan Area, Ohio, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:51 PM

devonny said:

How was the transaction with that store? I did not even see a way to indicant the size when ordering (but the price is right).

#77 devonny

devonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:17 AM

lexie said:

devonny said:

How was the transaction with that store? I did not even see a way to indicant the size when ordering (but the price is right).

It's quite complicated.

- Register
- Put everything in the cart
- Then checkout
- Sizes and such go in the notes/comments section.
- Pay them with their checkout system
- They contact you by email afterwards for shipping info (No clue why they asked for it when you register) and for the items and sizing again.
- Then they send an invoice for shipping fees.
- Then package (provided tracking number) comes in the mail. Hurray!

It's a great place for lingerie shopping. I recommend that.. if you buy panties (as low as $0.60 for panties!) and such get a size bigger (Some styles only go up to size M) since they make them smaller than usual. Bras are fine and good quality and you get a free gift if you spend about $20USD bracelet(they call it a necklace) or a panty.

#78 AliceJaneInNewcastle

AliceJaneInNewcastle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

emlscs said:

I don't see how straps are going to help.

Have you tried it? :wink: I've tried both styles, straps and strapless, and although I concede that strapless does have the advantage of being, um, well, strapless - the strapped style is much, much more secure - especially if you're going shopping for bras... :P

I haven't tried the ones with straps. I've never even seen them.

I've had a professional bra fitting done while wearing a pair of size 6 amoena forms stuck to the front of a strapless nude bra. The forms tended to move around a bit but the nude bra stayed exactly where it was put.

I've also been out week after week with that same arrangement without any problem. I've never felt that any of the strapless nude bras that I've had felt insecure. In every case, they've died from either breaking the clip at the front or pulling the loop for the clip out of the cup. Probably because I pull so hard to create a cleavage that is consistent with the C/D cup forms that I wear. :)

Alice

#79 devonny

devonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:15 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, there was a buy 1 get 1 free offer on all regular priced items (not the cheap RM1.99 ones or the sale items). Not sure if it's still available though, it's been a few months.

#80 alexz_fox

alexz_fox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

So wait I'm confused.. I wanna do this. So what exactly should I be buying here? And where should I get it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users