168 replies to this topic

#1 UserX01234

UserX01234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:14 PM

So i thought it would be helpful to all if we had a thread for Tucking.

So im going to go literal for this and i'll be using graphic use of language.

So the easiest way ive thought is to be laid down on your back. As you know your testicals dropped when you was younger, the job now is getting them back up there. Lay down on your back and gently eah one to each side of the penis shaft. Next, still laid down, shift onto your sid,e which will help keep one in pace, keep the othe rin place by using one of your hand and with the other pull the sac and the penis back and toward the rear. What i found helps is using a tight pair of girls pants but pull it up so its inbetween your butcheeks, then use anothe rpair of pants over thats for the more natural look. Slowly sit up and then stand, and everything should hold in place.

If you want to be more secure, or wearing something where you cant wear pants(aka, a swiming costume) then use tape, though ive heard it best to use clear medical taping.

Note: It is dangerous to be tucked for long periods of time and to do it in large quantities.

Note: If you feel pain at any time then stop what your doing, as you are most likly doing it wrong and may cause yourself damage.

If anyone else has any tips, it would be greatly appriacated.

Tuck at your own risk
Friends come and go from our lives all the time.
When theyre gone,
The good ones you miss
The great ones you fight to stay
But the ones you love you let go, but always hang onto the memories of the happy times you shared.

#2 chiiluver

chiiluver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:37 PM

we've had several threads on tucking in the past. ^^ thanks for taking the initiative to start a new one, but necrothreading isn't that bad to do either.
procrastination levels:
cracked
facebook
digg
cp.net

rinse, repeat

#3 Tigersoul

Tigersoul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:01 PM

As bad as it is to get an errection in XD, it's acctually usefull to be a little stiff when tuckign because it enlarges the penis and helps hold the testes in place.

Let me clarify soemthign else too, Using a gaff does flatten you out, etc but it also is not true tucking. Gaffs and semi-tuck will NOT cause seterility. Taping things FULLY TUCKED will cause short term sterility if done rarely and permanent sterility if done regularily!

Also as a tip try to pull your stomach in as you tuck because it also pulls on the chord (for alck of better term) of the testes and will help guide them back up into the Canal.
"What will me purpose for living be tomorrow!?" "Stand and walk forward. You have legs." - Hagaren (FMA), Edward Elric

"Bring peace to the lost lamb, grant rest to the fangs of the wolf, and deliver the Hammer of Justice unto the Devil" - Sister Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

#4 emlscs

emlscs

faineant... b__d"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:33 AM

I've been trying to do this technique for the past 12 years (since the time I started using the Internet) but I JUST CAN'T DO IT!!!

I have a feeling my external rings of the inguinal canals are really small... I can't even invaginate them with my little finger... which leaves my own personal technique:

1. Pull up a pair of panties up till midthigh (I usually put a sanitary napkin to help even out the shape and to prevent chaffing - and for feminine protection :P )
2. Squat and grab the skin of the scrotum and pull it backwards in between your butt cheeks
3. This will cause the base of the penis to be pulled upwards and backwards
4. Pull up the panties
5. If you try this out, you will find you can adjust 2 things at this point by putting your hand through the back of the panties in between the butt cheeks, namely the testis and the penis.
     - by grabbing the skin of the scrotum, you can further pull back the testes until it's comfortable
     - by holding the head of the penis (or the foreskin for you uncircumcised gals) you can adjust the penis

I tend to use cotton panties because they're waaaaaay more comfortable, and anyway, nobody's gonna be looking, and cotton panties are more kawaii!!! :D

I'm not gonna sketch this technique in manga... :lol: you guys need to figure it out yourselves...!
~recalcitrance is faineant~

#5 Mezimomo

Mezimomo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:04 AM

http://fannygrrl.blo...ing-secret.html

the pics are abit.... interesting lol. I found this tutorial to be helpful and funny lol. gosh, those are sum unnecessary poses >_<

#6 ImNewHere

ImNewHere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:05 AM

OUCH is all I have to say. Tucking sounds painful, and I would hope to never have to do it.
[insert witty quote here]

#7 chiiluver

chiiluver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 04:12 AM

i second emlscs. just use a maxipad or whatever and adjust as you need to. it doesn't get nearly as uncomfortable as tucking from the stories that i've heard seeing as how i've never tried tucking myself. XD
procrastination levels:
cracked
facebook
digg
cp.net

rinse, repeat

#8 Fighting_Dreamer

Fighting_Dreamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 06:47 AM

Mezimomo said:

http://fannygrrl.blo...ing-secret.html

the pics are abit.... interesting lol. I found this tutorial to be helpful and funny lol. gosh, those are sum unnecessary poses >_<

Wow, great find.  I got curious and I wasn't too sleepy so I just tried it, and it worked.  First time trying this in anyway, shape or form, and it looked like "it" disappeared.  Also it doesn't really hurt at all, felt weird to walk and sit at first, but got use to it.  

Now I don't have to buy a gaft, just a pair of female underwear(used my pair of old hose for this and it still worked) which will be much cheaper on my budget.  Now I can do characters regardless of how revealing the outfit is for the legs.  Thanks again for the find! :D

"To be yourself is all that you can do."

#9 dtgen

dtgen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:58 AM

I never could understand people who recommended lying down - a) it doesn't teach for things like going to the loo when out and about, b) it's more painful, c) it's harder to do.

To learn where the testes go if you're not sure, stand naked in a cold room for a while - they'll do most of the job for you, so you pretty much just cup them and they'll slide into place with ease. Tuck the remaining skin between your buttocks and make your penis follow the same path (depending how endowed you are), then finish off with panties either your size or a size smaller
The Home Of Me - http://teh-eth.blogspot.com

#10 LANDER

LANDER

• Moderators
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

i've never lied down, it just makes things complicated and then you can't get the tape right because your lieing down...
Everyone needs to do what's right for them i guess.
~Lander
aka. Krystal

#11 UserX01234

UserX01234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 05:10 PM

Well i learnt how to do it laying down so thats my way of teaching i guess, i can do it standing up aswell so i guess thats alright.
People do seem to think it'll hurt more than it actully does, but thats to be expected, like when i first heard of it the first thought thst came into my head is 'what if i loose them'

But yeah, it doesnt really hurt and it helps to look realistic.
When theyre gone,
The good ones you miss
But the ones you love you let go, but always hang onto the memories of the happy times you shared.

#12 Angelofsomekind

Angelofsomekind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

I found the best way that works for me is to use a pair of tight rubber panties, and just pull it back and put the panties on, they hold very well, I've gone out dancing dressed up and never had any problems. They get a little warm, but it works perfectly.

#13 UserX01234

UserX01234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:50 PM

wouldnt rubber panties be kinda chafey
When theyre gone,
The good ones you miss

#14 Tigersoul

Tigersoul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:55 PM

I'd think more sticky... though they'd probably work very well because they wouldn't slide around AT ALL... *plans to try to find some on eBay soemtime and expariment*
"What will me purpose for living be tomorrow!?" "Stand and walk forward. You have legs." - Hagaren (FMA), Edward Elric

"Bring peace to the lost lamb, grant rest to the fangs of the wolf, and deliver the Hammer of Justice unto the Devil" - Sister Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

#15 Angelofsomekind

Angelofsomekind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:11 PM

I think they're great, the only issue is , like I said before, they get warm.

#16 geek666

geek666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:08 AM

i can't do it...i keep trying but it keep undoing

#17 UserX01234

UserX01234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:10 AM

Undoing as in they keep faling back down or undoing as it wont stay back
When theyre gone,
The good ones you miss

#18 geek666

geek666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:11 AM

the first one

#19 Fighting_Dreamer

Fighting_Dreamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:47 PM

What do you put on to keep in in place after you tuck it?

"To be yourself is all that you can do."

#20 LANDER

LANDER

• Moderators
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:24 AM

Fighting_Dreamer said:

What do you put on to keep in in place after you tuck it?

it's got 1001 uses and this is just another one.
Got to love ducktape it gives you things you didn't and takes away things you don't need.
~Lander
aka. Krystal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users