• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#121 KayleeKat

KayleeKat

• Moderators
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:01 PM

amberxylem said:

I've been trying this technique for a long time, but I just can't seem to find those cavities. How deep should they be?

It should be at the base of the penis.
there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

"For humans, it is the heart and soul that matters, and the soul has a place to go back to where gender does not matter" -Mana

#122 Tigersoul

Tigersoul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:02 PM

Keep in mind they can close up (naurally) I suspect mine have as I found what feel like the holes but I can barely get my finger around the edges (of course all the scrotal skin is there too, but even with that it's still smaller than a testicle...)
"What will me purpose for living be tomorrow!?" "Stand and walk forward. You have legs." - Hagaren (FMA), Edward Elric

"Bring peace to the lost lamb, grant rest to the fangs of the wolf, and deliver the Hammer of Justice unto the Devil" - Sister Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

#123 PetiteAnge

PetiteAnge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:16 PM

Can someone explain how to tuck in words? (I couldn't follow the intial post's directions. I got confused like....a lot v.v) I'm extremely new to the crossplay stuff. Please make it dumb and simple for me if you can.
I may be immature, but I am having more fun than you ever will.

#124 SD419

SD419

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

View PostPetiteAnge, on 21 March 2010 - 11:16 PM, said:

Can someone explain how to tuck in words? (I couldn't follow the intial post's directions. I got confused like....a lot v.v) I'm extremely new to the crossplay stuff. Please make it dumb and simple for me if you can.
Well tucking is generally divided into two steps.

1. Tucking your testicles
2.  Putting your penis between your legs

they are typically done in that order but you can compromise if you wish.

Step one -
-you can take a warm shower to stretch your scrotal skin if you want. It may make it easier.
-some people lay down to let gravity help them, bit it doesn't matter too much

this is what I do
1. Grab your whole package (scrotum, penis, testicles) in a grip that places their base below your grip and them above. Kind of bard to explain, but your kind of gripping your shaft only your scrotum and testicles are part of it.
2. Then, pull the scrotum thght so there is only slack where your testicles are.
3. Finally, you push the testicles through your grip and into the tight scotum. They will have nowhere to go and will retreat into your cavities. In the case that they stop inside the tight scrotum area, gently guide them to the base of your penis and upwards toabove your penis (the location of the cavities).
4. Wrap the extra scrotal skin around your penis and prepare for step two. A piece of tape wrapped around the scrotal skin may hold it in place well, although I've found that a tight length of yarn around the base of your penis (with he empty scrotal skin above it) tight enough to allow no scrotal skin to slide out from under it works just fine

May require some practice. Best of luck

Edit (hah, forgot step two)

Step two is simple. I find laying down can help but isn't required.

1. Squat (or spread your legs) and pull your penis back between your butt cheeks and then stand (or close your legs).

Your penis should be secured between your but cheeks. If you refrain from spreading your legs too much it should stay in place.  

Tight panties (somewhat effective) or duct tape (very effective) can be applied to help. Wetness may undo the tuck as well, so if you are really serious, Add baby powder or anti perspirent.

Edited by SD419, 11 August 2010 - 10:53 AM.

#125 pokefan

pokefan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:09 AM

Tucking just sounds to painful, I wonder if there are any garments out there or another method that is an alternative to tucking that will have close to the same effect, hiding your genitals, I don't know if this question had been posted on this thread yet or not, because well seven pages of replies is allot to go through, but if anyone has an alternative to  tucking please let me know.

#126 Kimberly

Kimberly

The Notorious KGB!

• Administrators
  • 475 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:45 PM

There's a garment called a "gaff" that's for hiding the genitals. I have no experience with them but I've heard they work. Personally I just use a pair of boy short swim bottoms that are a size too small so they're snug and that works just fine.

http://www.thebreast...ens-gaffs2.aspx

Posted Image

#127 pokefan

pokefan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:49 PM

View PostKimberly, on 16 August 2010 - 06:45 PM, said:

There's a garment called a "gaff" that's for hiding the genitals. I have no experience with them but I've heard they work. Personally I just use a pair of boy short swim bottoms that are a size too small so they're snug and that works just fine.

http://www.thebreast...ens-gaffs2.aspx

I think that using the boy short swim bottoms is probably what I'll end up using, just so I have an idea what do they look like? could another option be getting a pair of those padded underwear, the kind that have and inch or two on the legs, like really short shorts, just a size smaller, that might do the trick two, that way I wouldn't have to wear two garments there.

#128 Kimberly

Kimberly

The Notorious KGB!

• Administrators
  • 475 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

The ones I use are "boy short" style, in pure white and one size smaller. I have no issues and don't tuck since I never could figure it out. But anyway if you wanna try it this is what they look like, and with swim season going away you might find some bargains.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#129 Katia Kurae

Katia Kurae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:20 PM

nice tips thanks to everyone :)

#130 Midna

Midna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:20 PM

I got no problems tucking my testicles (it's so natural for me :D) but is there another way to hide the scrotum and penis?

#131 lexie

lexie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location: Geater Cleveland Major Metropolitan Area, Ohio, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:25 PM

View PostMidna, on 08 September 2010 - 04:20 PM, said:

I got no problems tucking my testicles (it's so natural for me :D) but is there another way to hide the scrotum and penis?

Its got to go somewhere. To hide it, however, it must be tightly squeezed against your crotch area. I prefer the tape method when necessary: securing extra scrotal skin around my penis shaft with tape and then using 2" tape to tightly compact the entire assembly back (like a gaff but with tape).

#132 Kazumi

Kazumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:21 PM

Here's what I've found to be very true (to me) over the last couple years...

I find all of the tape methods just waaaay too taxing on my skin on a day to day basis. Think about it. If you've got to do it every day, your crotch is going to seriously hate you. Apply tape, remove, apply tape, remove.  Do that for two weeks straight and you'll probably need a visit to a doc. Definitely useful for swimming though. As I've been living full time for a while now, I've come upon a couple different solutions depending on the situation.

The basic method (putting the testes in the inguinal canal) has been pretty much covered.  I usually do this as I'm getting dressed for the day (either going out, or getting ready for work).  Usually works best after a warm shower too.  I do one of two things.  If I know I'm going to have to stay like that for a long time (7-10hrs shift at work), I'll usually whip out an ultrathin panty liner/pad.  That helps keep things in place with the added benefit of wicking away moisture.  And really, unless you're wearing like 95% spandex pants, no one will notice.    If it's just to run errands, meet somebody, I find just a snug pair of panties works well.  I find that this stays together just fine and will hold together 2hrs or more (which is easily to adjust every couple hours during an innocuous trip to the bathroom).

One thing I used to do (and still do sometimes) for the really long days is lightly anesthetize the area with max strength Vagisil. It contains some of the same compounds as shaving cream for sensitive skin.   I don't know how 'healthy' that is, but it's worked when I've had to put up with being tucked from early morning to late, late night.  Doesn't hurt that it can soothe irritated skin--which you're bound to get anyways.

As for what kinds of underwear and stuff...  I tend to use regular bikini style panties.  Even thongs sometimes (not really preferable but definitely possible, and if you're wearing a decent pair of low-to-mid-rise jeans, stuff will stay in place regardless).  I bought myself a few pairs of cotton/lycra blend bicycle shorts at Wal-Mart (or Dick's Sporting, I can't remember).  At $6-8/pair, you'll grow to live these.   Throw on a pair of undies, throw the bike shorts (cut shorter than normal) and then just throw on a pair of snug pants and no one will be the wiser plus you'll have confidence that stuff won't fall apart.

Kim's boy-short swim bottoms idea is basically the same deal, but I find the bike shorts slightly less irritating (to me).
"I've seen this world for what it's worth as tears rain down from the sky."

#133 blarg2010

blarg2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:37 PM

what about glue? like washable glue?

#134 jadedflames

jadedflames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

View Postblarg2010, on 25 November 2010 - 08:37 PM, said:

what about glue? like washable glue?

Yes, you can use certain kinds of temporary medical adhesives, but these are usually more painful than the alternatives. I would recommend only using glue if you are going to be wearing something like a swimsuit, where undergarments or tape are not really going to cut it.
~Jade (Who worries WAY too much)

#135 AndriaTrap

AndriaTrap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:04 PM

I was just wondering this, but I do know that tucking can be harmful in the long term, do your testicles shrink over time using the tucking method? I first started tucking in 8th grade and I'm now a senior in high school (I dress casualy at home mostly) and I don't have photographic proof but it seems like my testicles have shrunken with time they just feel smaller. Is this something that could happen?
Posted Image

#136 luludoll

luludoll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:59 PM

i'm not entirely sure if it does, if you're on HRT it could be a cause due to low testosterone. the only real damage that tucking inflicts is on the sperm, http://www.menshealt...erm-production.

here's some causes of testicular atrophy http://www.wrongdiag...ophy/causes.htm
o.O

#137 lexie

lexie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location: Geater Cleveland Major Metropolitan Area, Ohio, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:20 AM

View Postcookie, on 31 January 2011 - 09:59 PM, said:

the only real damage that tucking inflicts is on the sperm,
I am "spermless." however, without a series of prior semen analysisses, it would be impossible to determine if this is causally related to tucking. Probobly not because we would still expect to see some sperm, but the absence of sperm is probably just a correlation.

#138 AndriaTrap

AndriaTrap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:39 AM

@cookie I'm not a 100% sure what HRT i I assume it' some acronym dealing with hormone treatment but I'm not on any such treatment I guess I'll just have to wonder why then.
Posted Image

#139 mrundostres

mrundostres

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:21 PM

View Posttsraina, on 28 December 2009 - 08:26 AM, said:

The links are dead =(

#140 Jenny

Jenny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:51 AM

Two Words  "Surgical Tape"  Lady's I'm using it right now.  It's like $7 on amazon.  just play with it.  I like to do an X along the bottom of the balls, then fold the member over the x.  do some bands over the member.

But well look up 2" wide surgical tape.  Its breathable,  flexable.  I will stay put.  and if you leave the end of the penis free you can use the bathroom with it in place.  you'll have to ... pee like a girl. Pee sitting down.  But!

I know I can't explain it to you girls but it's better then a gaff.  It's well the best thing out there.

This link is at $6,  but it's $6 for a box of 6.  you can tuck 1-2 times a roll.  Each tuck can be left in place for 2-3 days.  if you click on "12"  thats 12 boxes (72 rolls)
http://www.amazon.co...24378118&sr=8-2

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users