PetiteAnge, on 21 March 2010 - 11:16 PM, said:
Can someone explain how to tuck in words? (I couldn't follow the intial post's directions. I got confused like....a lot v.v) I'm extremely new to the crossplay stuff. Please make it dumb and simple for me if you can.
Well tucking is generally divided into two steps.
1. Tucking your testicles
2. Putting your penis between your legs
they are typically done in that order but you can compromise if you wish.
Step one -
-you can take a warm shower to stretch your scrotal skin if you want. It may make it easier.
-some people lay down to let gravity help them, bit it doesn't matter too much
this is what I do
1. Grab your whole package (scrotum, penis, testicles) in a grip that places their base below your grip and them above. Kind of bard to explain, but your kind of gripping your shaft only your scrotum and testicles are part of it.
2. Then, pull the scrotum thght so there is only slack where your testicles are.
3. Finally, you push the testicles through your grip and into the tight scotum. They will have nowhere to go and will retreat into your cavities. In the case that they stop inside the tight scrotum area, gently guide them to the base of your penis and upwards toabove your penis (the location of the cavities).
4. Wrap the extra scrotal skin around your penis and prepare for step two. A piece of tape wrapped around the scrotal skin may hold it in place well, although I've found that a tight length of yarn around the base of your penis (with he empty scrotal skin above it) tight enough to allow no scrotal skin to slide out from under it works just fine
May require some practice. Best of luck
Edit (hah, forgot step two)
Step two is simple. I find laying down can help but isn't required.
1. Squat (or spread your legs) and pull your penis back between your butt cheeks and then stand (or close your legs).
Your penis should be secured between your but cheeks. If you refrain from spreading your legs too much it should stay in place.
Tight panties (somewhat effective) or duct tape (very effective) can be applied to help. Wetness may undo the tuck as well, so if you are really serious, Add baby powder or anti perspirent.
Edited by SD419, 11 August 2010 - 10:53 AM.