• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:06 AM

I was wondering how to get feminine looking legs, my problem is that I'm fairly in shape (for a male) but I'm trying to get my body to look more feminine.

Right now I do 40 minutes of running/cycling/stair stepping/swimming three times a week as well as slight weight lifting (I've cut back on it to lower the muscles in my arms) as well as some weighted squats as well as a ton of ab exercises.  Then currently I'm doing stretches and squats and lunges for my legs on the days of the week I don't go workout.

What I'd like to know is if building lean feminine muscles rather than bulky male muscles is better achieved through a specific type of cardio workout? and also whether intensity of a workout will effect the growth of your muscles because I tend to work out hard because I have to in order to get a workout from cardio exercises.

What I'd really like to achieve is really toned legs, rather then muscular legs (though I'm fairly close right now, my legs certainly aren't bulky but they do have some muscle to them)... any help you can provide would be great.

#2 LANDER

LANDER

• Moderators
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

Do alot of streching, females have tones of things that keep their legs toned (including walking all the time in heels) the way they sit and cross their legs keep the muscles long because they are constently streching them all the time.
~Lander
aka. Krystal

#3 Shinobu-Chan

Shinobu-Chan

• ☆ Platinum ☆
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:58 AM

LANDER said:

Do alot of streching, females have tones of things that keep their legs toned (including walking all the time in heels) the way they sit and cross their legs keep the muscles long because they are constently streching them all the time.

Totally agreed Lander!
Stretching helps a *lot* with getting effeminate legs. Often the male calves get the shape they do from a lack of proper stretching, unlike most females. I have been stretching alot lately and it has definitely helped me, now all I need to do is get the hair off of them which I badly want to do. Anyways, keep stretching, and over time they will get a much more feminine shape not to mention stretching is good for you anyways. Shinobu-Chan.

#4 dragonking17

dragonking17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

I to would like to know how to get feminine legs. what kind of stretches should I do?

#5 Shinobu-Chan

Shinobu-Chan

• ☆ Platinum ☆
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:13 AM

dragonking17 said:

I to would like to know how to get feminine legs. what kind of stretches should I do?

Anything that works the legs. Practice things like grabbing your toes, calve pulls, the splits (still working on that one...) etc etc, I don't really know all the names, but really anything that stretches the legs without hurting will help. Shinobu-Chan.

#6 inuyoukess

inuyoukess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:17 AM

Ooh I will start.. right now ^^
Will you kill the one you love because of love? - Ga-Rei Zero

Pull my tail and I will bite you <3

#7 AliceJaneInNewcastle

AliceJaneInNewcastle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:42 AM

SinOfHeart said:

I was wondering how to get feminine looking legs, my problem is that I'm fairly in shape (for a male) but I'm trying to get my body to look more feminine.
Keep weights to an absolute minimum. Ideally, don't do any.

For feminine toned muscles including on the arms and legs plus more feminine  flexibility and grace of movement, I'd suggest doing both belly dancing and yoga.

I took up belly dancing something like 6 or 7 years ago and added yoga about 3 or 4 years ago. It's definitely helped...

Alice

#8 dragonking17

dragonking17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:16 PM

good idea AliceJaneInNewcastle

#9 UserX01234

UserX01234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:49 PM

i dont thinkk belly dancing is good for me, yoga too, but there still some good ideas here
Friends come and go from our lives all the time.
When theyre gone,
The good ones you miss
The great ones you fight to stay
But the ones you love you let go, but always hang onto the memories of the happy times you shared.

#10 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:58 PM

I took bellydancing for a while. I absolutely *LOVED* it. <333

I also want to take yoga, and ballroom tango. :) But yeah.... highly recommend bellydancing to anyone. ^-^

#11 AliceJaneInNewcastle

AliceJaneInNewcastle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 06:16 AM

Lithium said:

i dont thinkk belly dancing is good for me, yoga too, but there still some good ideas here
Unless you've got a medical condition to prevent you from doing them, they are both fine for anybody to do.

Alice

#12 Angelofsomekind

Angelofsomekind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:17 PM

Sorry, I posted twice by mistake.

#13 Angelofsomekind

Angelofsomekind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:19 PM

Actually wearing high heels shortens the Gastrock muscle (the big calf muscle). I just wanted to say that. You should stretch it though to prevent cramping or trigger points from developing in the muscle. The muscle in the front, Tibialis Anterior, gets stretched out. Overworking the Tibialis Anterior can give you shin splints, but it's nothing to really worry about unless you start to have issues with it.

#14 jamescraven

jamescraven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:43 PM

And don't forget to wear flesh-colored tights as well. They actually hide leg hair better than shaving.

#15 Kimberly

Kimberly

The Notorious KGB!

• Administrators
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

If you don't shave, and wear tights/hose the hair might not show at first but it has it's way of working through the material and popping out. Nothing worse than a great pass but a few hairs sticking out and making people stare. Plus, most girls don't run around in flesh colored tights unless it's an integral part of her outfit. Usually stuff like that seems to be reserved tor dance. I'm personally against flesh colored tights if you want to pass. Shaving is the better option, it's more natural and believable.

Posted Image

#16 vanityfair

vanityfair

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:38 PM

Definitely wouldn't go with the flesh colored one. Likewise, it also depends if it is sheer or opaque.

#17 Angelofsomekind

Angelofsomekind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:35 PM

You can wear the opaque ones with a sheer pair over it. I saw that on a Real Sex about crossdressers ages ago.

#18 Claudia Keltic

Claudia Keltic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:07 AM

shave your legs,varnish your nails,wear heels ,stockings and garters,learn  to walk like a girl  and that will do the job !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users