• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 lexie

lexie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location: Geater Cleveland Major Metropolitan Area, Ohio, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:34 AM

So: breast forms, the adhesive bra technique, and taping chest flab together to get cleavage are all good breast techniques discussed in this forum. And the latter two work well when the goal is only to show some cleavage. However, what is a good way to do it under a bikini-style top? (e.g. rikku)

While breast forms  would typically give a good shape under a shirt, or stacked adhesive bras would provide good cleavage and shape, in is difficult or impossible to keep these from showing under a bikini top.

So, any ideas?

My initial idea is to use medical tape and create "tape cleavage" and then insert small breast forms (either filled stocking type or silicon type) into the pocket of the bikini that hold the breast padding. But the problems I see with this are: I think it would move around if not secured to one's chest somehow; and the tape that was used to create the "tape cleavage" would still show.

Tucking with tape tightly enough for a bikini bottom is easy. It is the top that has me stumped.

Edited by lexie, 12 April 2010 - 12:02 PM.

#2 emlscs

emlscs

faineant... b__d"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:29 PM

From my point of view, the insurmountable problem would be the part in between the breasts in front. The standard cleavage techniques need 'something' to bridge this space (the clasps in nude bras or the medical tape). Thus, if only a piece of string separates the two parts, it's rather impossible.

However, from the images I googled of Rikku, there appears to be 'something' hanging from the central part; which on closer look is actually the 'hemming' of the bikini tied into a knot. This isn't very wide and would be inadequate to cover anything. But if it were me, I'd probably try to increase the width of this central area to allow it to cover the clasps of a nude bra. I'd do this by tying something (possibly a ribbon) around the central part of the bikini AND the clasps of the nude bra. This will ensure that the nude bra clasps will always be hidden by the ribbon.

Here's what I mean:

Step 1: Nude bras (as usual!)
Posted Image

Step 2: This is not really a bikini, but it's what I had lying around. Notice the nude bra clasp (red arrow) is not covered by the central area of the bra between the breasts (blue arrow)
Posted Image

Step 3: Tie a ribbon (or equivalent) around BOTH the central part of the bra AND the clasps of the nude bra, following the design of whatever character you're doing (eg Rikku).
Posted Image

Step 4: The finished product.
Posted Image

I haven't tried this in public yet, but it *should* work... :mrgreen:

Edited by emlscs, 12 April 2010 - 11:07 PM.

~recalcitrance is faineant~

#3 jadedflames

jadedflames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

Oh, Emsy, you are awesome.
~Jade (Who worries WAY too much)

#4 hyperkittenqueen

hyperkittenqueen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

Ribbon is always the best accessory in a Final Fantasy Game
Show me your S4

#5 Kazumi

Kazumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

Very cool!
"I've seen this world for what it's worth as tears rain down from the sky."

#6 Kazumi

Kazumi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

Forgot to add that I still need to find a good supplier for nude bras...

Any suggestions?
"I've seen this world for what it's worth as tears rain down from the sky."

#7 lexie

lexie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Location: Geater Cleveland Major Metropolitan Area, Ohio, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:41 AM

Kazumi, on 15 April 2010 - 09:26 PM, said:

Any suggestions?
I know deal extreme sells one in a C size, but that is the only cheap importing supplier I know of.

#8 Caravelle

Caravelle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

Any suggestions?

I have seen them at Mall-Wart ( Wal-Mart ), but I thought that they were somewhat pricey at about $25 - $30 each for a pair. Maybe not, since I do not shop the high end department stores or specialty stores to know what that kind of bra goes for. However, I am going to try the above suggestions, since I would love to show proper cleavage while wearing a bikini top, along with denim short shorts or a denim mini-skirt, in hot weather.

Edited by Carousel, 01 May 2010 - 09:39 PM.

Caravelle is a good girl who has pigtails,but looks as if she were 6 months pregnant,and marchs to the beat of a different drummer. Does that make her one to be shunned and unwanted ?
" F _ _ k
Y _ u ,
Caravelle "
I thought so !

#9 lexie

lexie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

Any suggestions?

Size C, Less than $9, shipped free. http://www.amazon.co...72836238&sr=1-3

I need to order a few, so I am still looking around. They sell for ~$13 on eBay. Can anyone comment on the adhesive durability between the knockoff brands?

Edited by lexie, 02 May 2010 - 01:56 PM.

#10 emlscs

emlscs

faineant... b__d"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

lexie, on 02 May 2010 - 01:56 PM, said:

Size C, Less than $9, shipped free. http://www.amazon.co...72836238&sr=1-3

I have a couple of this particular brand - 'Unbra'. Here's what I think:
1. The adhesive is superb, so it works very well as the initial layer (i.e. the layer that goes on your skin).
2. It's thinner than the usual silicone bra, especially the 'C' size.
3. It's very contoured (especially the 'C' size again) so unless you already have breasts, it will 'wrinkle'.
4. ALTHOUGH it wrinkles, the 'C' size has a big surface area, and thus, it sticks very well to your chest, and the wrinkles are covered by the bras you pile on top of it.
5. The materials aren't as sturdy as my favourite knock-off brand (Freebra) and it doesn't come with eyelets for straps like Freebra.

So, my conclusion is that 'Unbra' is the perfect for the first layer, but you should use other brands for the other layers. Hope it helps. :mrgreen:

Edited by emlscs, 02 May 2010 - 03:08 PM.

~recalcitrance is faineant~

#11 Luna

Luna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

I have a bit of an added question to this. How would one create a C or B cup using this technique? Like, which bras would one pile on which other ones? I've never done this before, but I'm looking into it as I'm somewhat tired of using rice and stockings and I would like to wear more shapely tops. Plus not having to worry about hugging people would be lovely too. I'm on a bit of a budget though, so I don't really have the money to experiment, though I do suppose it would be best.

#12 Foo21

Foo21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:23 AM

I cant help you with how to create a C or B cup, I believe you just wear more, but dont take my advice because I have yet to have the Nubra technique work (I've just been doing it wrong)

I bought my freebra from china, through the taobao site, which ended up costing me 3 dollars Canadian for one, but then I also had to pay for the shipping, and the buying agent.
Buddhists call it karma, Christians call it the golden rule, and Jews call it……     House

I'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, there in my head                         Lithium, Nirvana

#13 Luna

Luna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

Well that's what I figured, but I'm not certain how many, nor am I certain which ones to pile. Like Emsy said that the C-cup UnBra goes on the bottom as it wrinkles, so I'm kind of wondering what about the rest. In her write-up she only used two silicone bra thingies, but I can't seem to tell what size it ends up as. (embarrassingly enough, usually I'm so _good_ at noticing things like that! >_<) And since I'm on a low budget I don't want to buy something and then find out that I _should_ have bought something else entirely (it happens to me regularly, being rather impulsive and all >_>).

How have you been doing it? I'm kind of curious as sometimes knowing what _doesn't_ work is as valuable to know as what does work.

Hmm, how much was the shipping? They go for about 6-8USD on Amazon, and apparently shipping's free. I'm not certain whether shipping is free world-wide though, I'll have to check that out sometime. But it might be worth it to go with the taobao depending on the shipping charges of both companies.

#14 Badwolf

Badwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:58 AM

I know this topic is dead for now but I figured I'd chime in a bit. The self adhesive bra's are generally designed for women to go braless and therefore normally assume that you already have breast tissue. This is why they are so large and shapely, and why they bunch on a flatter chest. The trick is to gather breast tissue, as in the taping method, and then stack a few on to give depth. Use sizes that are relatively small to keep them a bit flatter and you can always stack on different sizes as you progress. The end result though is a very time consuming approach to developing breasts and cleavage.

There are breast forms developed for mastectomy patients that are for bikinis. They are usually clear, and smaller than most others, or you can try making your own, but the goal is to stick them under the cleavage you created and glue them there. Do this with an underwire bra and a padded bikini (lightly padded will do to hide the seams between all the stuff you have), you'll get a decent result. Mix and match these tricks to get a decent size for your frame. Rikku is small framed and looks like she has between B-C cups (cup sizes vary in volume depending on the chest measurement).

#15 ZeroEnna

ZeroEnna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

Does this trick also work for Rabi~en~Rose?
I have currently two option for this costume. Either I leave out the boobs and just do it "flat". The other one is to hide the falsies somehow, but anyway create the optics.
I appreciate your help here.

Regards

ZeroEnna
Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users