56 replies to this topic

#21 KayleeKat

KayleeKat

• Moderators
  • 614 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 12:22 AM

Valkyrie said:

sparta1256 said:

Also there is a website where some guy made a homemade sex change.It looked extremely real!and flat?anybody seen this got any tips on this?

You mean this site?

Warning Extremely Graphic:
http://www.canal96.c...ange/sexchange/

Edit: Added Emphasis

doing that taks somthign but i'm not quite sure what, maybe some mental help. now pardon me while while i take care of the pain that page gave me
there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

"For humans, it is the heart and soul that matters, and the soul has a place to go back to where gender does not matter" -Mana

#22 Zipo

Zipo

• Moderators
  • 990 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 09:41 PM

O_o; If that site is what it sounds like, I'm not clicking on it.
"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls,
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world"
- Lola, by The Kinks

#23 Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:45 AM

Zipo said:

O_o; If that site is what it sounds like, I'm not clicking on it.

If you mean someone operating on themselves, no, it's just very graphic pics of how to do a incredibly realistic looking tuck and tape.

#24 minasaki

minasaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:05 AM

It doesn't look like taping only ... I see super glue ... I think this is a really long term tucking method ... or something ...

#25 SkyDancer

SkyDancer

Donator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:14 PM

Geeze
Ouch  8O
Hurts just to look at that stuff.
I think I'll just stay with wearing nice cute poofy dresses.
Sky Dancer

#26 Abaddon

Abaddon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:20 AM

??? Weird, I don't get it.

#27 seagull

seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 03:32 AM

minasaki said:

It doesn't look like taping only ... I see super glue ... I think this is a really long term tucking method ... or something ...

Well, it looks pretty amazing. I guess if you were doing adult pics or something.....
BTW, super glue was originally created as a surgical adhesive. It will release if soaked in warm water long enough.

Although, it would be a great practical joke at my next physical.....
YIS,
SG

#28 Zandra

Zandra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:48 PM

seagull said:

Now THAT would be funny.

#29 KayleeKat

KayleeKat

• Moderators
  • 614 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:46 PM

seagull said:

minasaki said:

Well, it looks pretty amazing. I guess if you were doing adult pics or something.....
BTW, super glue was originally created as a surgical adhesive. It will release if soaked in warm water long enough.

the thing with super glue is that moisture helps it cure and when it does let go it will bring skin with it
there are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

"For humans, it is the heart and soul that matters, and the soul has a place to go back to where gender does not matter" -Mana

#30 seagull

seagull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 12:01 AM

dalious said:

seagull said:

minasaki said:

the thing with super glue is that moisture helps it cure and when it does let go it will bring skin with it

While true, there are removers that if you saturate the area with then soak cause skin to release. I've been at the ED when folks come in stuck to the damnest things.
YIS,
SG

#31 minasaki

minasaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 05:23 AM

I was thinking, instead of super glue, maybe there is some sort of skin adhesive for this method.

#32 Zipo

Zipo

• Moderators
  • 990 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 01:44 AM

Valkyrie said:

If you mean someone operating on themselves, no, it's just very graphic pics of how to do a incredibly realistic looking tuck and tape.

Phew... good.

I guess that was what I was expecting because a friend described to me an episode of a medical drama where one idiot patient intentionally removed his finger so he could play in a football game the next day. In the show, he said he found out how to remove it "on the internet." :P It went very badly.

In any case, cutting off a member isn't a sex change, it's just... cutting off a member.

seagull said:

I've had super glue on my fingers before. It tore skin off. I don't know if it's possible to use this for a tuck/tape without ripping skin off, but it sound really damn uncomfortable either way.
"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls,
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world"
- Lola, by The Kinks

#33 Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:33 AM

If you use the right kind of Super Glue a good Hot soak in the tub will make it release without any damage.

Here's a Wikki page on Super Glue.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Cyanoacrylate

On that page with the tuck it is also possible that they are using either a temporary medical glue or possible even a type of Liquid Bandage.

#34 tsukiko

tsukiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:06 AM

the first link was pretty helpful and interesting. the second... ^^;; not a hope in hell will i do that to myself.. besides, im getting the op in a few months, i dont care for semi-perm methods and superglue*shudders*. besides, i have to have laser done on hairs down there, so i dont think it would look well in my next laser session teheh..

i use the normal tuck method of putting them back into the body and pulling it back between the legs and held using tight panties. ^^ im so used to it, i do it without thinking after i go to the toilet..

the funniest thing is talking to male friends about the tuck.. aaa, seeing them suddenly grab their crotch in imaginary pain is worth it ^_^ kihehe.

#35 Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:16 AM

Tape works just as well as Super glue btw.

why so many think it's painfull baffles me...

#36 tsukiko

tsukiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 01:33 PM

it doesnt really matter why they think its painful, most males find anything that happens to the crotch is painful and worth grabbing their crotch in pain.. i have a friend who crumples over in imaginary pain every time he sees someone get kicked in the privates on tv or something....always a good time to burst out laughing >3

#37 Ninbear

Ninbear

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 04:50 AM

In regards to [http], could somone help me figure out what the central and middle-right pictures are displaying? I get the first four frames, and then I just get lost and stare at a mass of tape, disfigured penis, and super glued scrotum, which isn't the most pleasent thing to stare at.... lol. Does he fold his penis in helf and re-tape it, then stick it under his scrotum thats glued or what? :/

#38 Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 08:05 AM

Penis is just tightly tucked and taped.
Scrotum is folded over sides of Penis and Glued/Taped over Penis to give a Female appearance.

#39 Amygurl

Amygurl

• Moderators
  • 563 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:43 AM

Dont recommend it but just super glue it. shove it all back there and glue it. I suppose your only down side is you cant come untucked for a while. However it should come loose on its own from your body sweat in time. Enjoy...
Dont try to be somebody your not, and dont try to be somebody you know your not. What can you do and what cant you do thats all you need to ask your self. Once you do every thing will fall into place.
~Gascogne~

#40 Claire_Bear

Claire_Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:04 AM

Amygurl said:

Dont recommend it but just super glue it. shove it all back there and glue it. I suppose your only down side is you cant come untucked for a while. However it should come loose on its own from your body sweat in time. Enjoy...
>< Ouch I hope no one takes you're advice on that one Amy...I'll juststick (no pun intended) to the traditional way thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users