• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 beetlejuice

beetlejuice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 11:44 AM

one day, I go out to buy some clothes for this party I was going to. Im in the costume section, then for some reason, I get arroused right there. I was wearing pantyhose at the time, so I was sore for the next few hours. Speaking of costumes, I plan on doing beetlejuice this halloween. does anybody have any suggestions on where to get the costume?
life is merely a school for angels. suicide is like dropping out of school. loving life is your assignment, god is your teacher, and death is graduation.

#2 cortana

cortana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 07:00 PM

Ohh that dousen't sound good where you in open cross or where you in incognito? Either way random arousals are not good.

As far as a beetlejuice have you tried looking in normal Halloween costume stores? I know I have seen them before in there.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
~Isaac Asimov

Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.
~Carl Sagan

#3 MetroidFans

MetroidFans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:15 AM

I'm used to it, mainly because I have a fetish for pretty much everything

#4 cortana

cortana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:45 AM

@MetroidFans

Hey Welcome to the forms I hope you find yourself well ^_^
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
~Isaac Asimov

Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.
~Carl Sagan

#5 Zipo

Zipo

• Moderators
  • 990 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:22 AM

Pantyhose? Why would pantyhose in particular be a problem?

Perhaps you should try wearing a gaff. Those things are so uncomfortable that there's no way you could get aroused. ;P

Anyway, I don't have this problem anymore. I think it's a product of tension and insecurities. I've crossplayed three times now, and I now feel less tense about it.

I will say that it's weird and possibly undesirable to crossplay with a girlfriend, unless she can convince herself not to treat you like a guy while you're doing it. It's too easy to break character, otherwise.

MetroidFans said:

Everything? Really? Hmm... *looks around, picks the first random thing he sees*

....Coffee! Do you have a coffee fetish? ^_^

Oh, also, welcome to the site.
"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls,
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world"
- Lola, by The Kinks

#6 Gavlov

Gavlov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:04 AM

Wow.....

Ummmm. Well, uncomfortable may be for some, but to others, like myself, I've worn them so much as one of my 'fetishes' that it's just another article of clothing.

If it happens again, couple of things you can try

-Visit bathroom to adjust or wash hands in cold water(the idea will come across your body to calm the nerves, rather than putting cold water on....it...)

-Mental aids can help as well. If you ever get too excited in public, just remind yourself, "Margaret Thatcher wears pantyhose, too." Images of her seem to do the trick when quelling the monster in the basement.

-Or just constant home wear under pants. Housework in them will do fine to get used to the feeling.

I thought I'd give some help for a situation I've known a a bit. Hope they help somewhat.
I'm just your everyday heterosexual, crossplaying, para para dancing, theatre loving embroidering guy........ Well, maybe not yours, but it's my everyday.

#7 Abaddon

Abaddon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:57 AM

Darn, beat me to the Margret Thatcher reference!

#8 MetroidFans

MetroidFans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:25 PM

Zipo said:

MetroidFans said:

Everything? Really? Hmm... *looks around, picks the first random thing he sees*

....Coffee! Do you have a coffee fetish? ^_^

Oh, also, welcome to the site.
No, but I have a box fetish >_>

#9 Gavlov

Gavlov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:13 PM

[quote name="Zipo"]

I will say that it's weird and possibly undesirable to crossplay with a girlfriend, unless she can convince herself not to treat you like a guy while you're doing it. It's too easy to break character, otherwise.

It does vary person to person, though. Mine does my make-up for it.
I'm just your everyday heterosexual, crossplaying, para para dancing, theatre loving embroidering guy........ Well, maybe not yours, but it's my everyday.

#10 AndriaTrap

AndriaTrap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:09 AM

what about a dvd fetish
Posted Image

#11 MetroidFans

MetroidFans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

akirachan said:

what about a dvd fetish
VHS, yes, DVD, no.

#12 Ouka-Lovin

Ouka-Lovin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:56 PM

... that happens to me too. It is really I think a matter of exposure. How long have you been cding in open
BEWARE OF OBSCURE ONLINE VIDEO REFERENCE:
Ash: "It will be unlike anything the world has seen"
Anthony: "It sounds like Pikmin, or Overlord"
Ash: "OVERLORD IS FOR GYPSIES AND FAGGOTS! LITTLE KING'S STORY IS THE BEST PIKMIN CLONE THERE IS! OUR SOLDIERS CAN WEAR FLOWERS ON THEIR HEADS AS THEY BATTLE, SPREADING DANDELION DEATH WITH EVERY GOOSE STEP! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FOLLOW OUR DESTRUCTION BY THE TRAIL OF OUR DASIES! THEIR DEATHS WILL BE AS VIOLENT AS THEY ARE ADORABLE!"

#13 Keichan

Keichan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:34 PM

Well I find it kinky when I get the blood rush to my male part when I am en femme.  Even though my attempts at tucking tend to be in vain, I am just a randy boy inside a dress. Even though I attempt in wearing it, I just too excited.  I am just too sexually attracted to women in nylons I guess.

#14 plastic_man

plastic_man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:41 PM

Margret Thatcher is all well and good, but I prefer to think of Mother Teresa. Let's see how long it lasts with her in your head. :P
-"Surely you can't be serious!"

-"I am serious....and don't call me Shirley."

PM me if anyone ever wants to chat!

#15 Zipo

Zipo

• Moderators
  • 990 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:29 AM

Gavlov said:

You've got a point. It helps if they're bi, too. ;) I'm currently hanging with such a girl, and she says I look "gorgeous" in drag. (We're not dating, but there is attraction.) It works with some bi women because they aren't tethered to a masculine image of attraction. Others treat it as an "either/or" thing, though that's not quite as common in my experience.

plastic_man said:

Margret Thatcher is all well and good, but I prefer to think of Mother Teresa. Let's see how long it lasts with her in your head. :P

There ya go... now you're adding guilt to the formula. Nothing's a better turn-off than guilt! ;) And I mean motherly guilt, not "OMG I am such a bad boy, rawr" guilt.
"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls,
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world"
- Lola, by The Kinks

#16 Gavlov

Gavlov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:21 AM

Zipo said:

Gavlov said:

You've got a point. It helps if they're bi, too. ;) I'm currently hanging with such a girl, and she says I look "gorgeous" in drag. (We're not dating, but there is attraction.) It works with some bi women because they aren't tethered to a masculine image of attraction. Others treat it as an "either/or" thing, though that's not quite as common in my experience.

Yay for bi girls! The funny part about it is that she loves me in pantyhose. Partly for the look, but also for the hutzpah for wearing them without a second glance. We've had the whole 'Your legs look better than mine!' squabble, but in the end, we can settle on general appeals and interests.
It is weird when you can actually get into your girlfriends' pants....

And Mother Teresa......*shudder* I'd think you'd want to use it after that. I dunno if you can after that thought.....
That's hardcore.....
Hang on.... I need to go watch Skinemax to cleanse myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users